Thursday, February 10, 2011

LAUGHTER... The Best Medicine

Assalamualaikum :)

Gambar Hiasan



SITUATION 1

David : How long were you in jail ?
Gary : Three months . 
David : What was the charge ?
Gary : No charge , everything was free . 

SITUATION 2 

John : My grandfather was an extremely brave man , he once entered a lion's cage...
Tom : Oh ! He must've got big a applause once he got out...
John : I didn't say he got out .

SITUATION 3

Sam : Why did you quit the job ?
Morgan : I was mad at the boss .
Sam : For what ?
Morgan : He said i stole $50 .
Sam : Why didn't you make him prove it ?
Morgon : He did , that's what make me mad !!!

SITUATION 4 

Brad : I will buy this pen .
Salesgirl : A surprise present for your wife ?
Brad : Yes , of course . She is expecting a diamond ring .

SITUATION 5
Simon is at clinic when he saw a man walking out of the clinic door, crying .

Simon : Why you crying ?
Man : I'm here to check my blood condition... and they cut my finger .

Then , Simon started to cry .

Man : Why you crying ?
Simon : I'm here for my urine test...


Thank you for reading ;p

No comments: